Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Talisman & Amulets for Protection

Pagans of many faiths wear jewelry called "talismans" or "Amulets" for protection. These bits of jewelry are Charged for protection using charms and powerful spells.

An Amulet or Talisman is a piece of jewelry or trinket used to protect someone or attract that which one desires such as love, money or wisdom. There is a difference between an Amulet and a Talisman. The Amulet is charged when the moon is Waning and Talisman is charged when the moon is Waxing.

From my families Book of Shadows...Here is a simple way to Consecrate and Charge a Talisman or Amulet. This easy, but powerful method avoids a complicated procedure, specifying a particular day, planetary hour with Celestial beings that belong to that one planetary hour. If you are doing a more detailed consecration, use the specific metals that correspond to the energy you desire to invoke. Remember to have a relaxed, clear mind and always practice white magick. Release all fear and thoughts of revenge when you invite the Goddess inside you.

Light a protective mix of incense or whatever calms you, as an offering to the Goddess. Now place your chosen Amulet or Talisman on the altar Pentacle.

Sprinkle the Amulet/Talisman with salt.
I consecrate you with the element of Earth.
Pass the Amulet/Talisman through the incense.
I consecrate you with the element of Air.

Pass the Amulet/Talisman through candle flame.
I consecrate you with the element of Fire.

Sprinkle the Amulet/Talisman with water.
I consecrate you with the element of Water.

Pick up the Amulet/Talisman, and hold it up high for the Goddess to behold.
You are now consecrated in the name of the The Goddess

Place the Amulet/Talisman back on altar Pentacle.
Place your hands over the Amulet/Talisman.
Visualize a Brilliant light & energy pouring down into the Amulet/Talisman.

I charge this Amulet/Talisman to serve as protection
for I (your name or magickal name) am a servant of the Goddess.


I charge this Amulet/Talisman by the Goddess
I charge this Amulet/Talisman by the virtues of the Sun, Moon, and Stars
I charge this Amulet/Talisman by the Elemental powers of Earth, Air, Fire, Water and the Spirit.
I declare this Amulet/Talisman now all empowered with the Energies of the Universe in which I have invoked.
By the name of the Goddess, you are now charged!
So mote it be!


Your Amulet or Talisman is now ready to use, keep it close to your body at all times.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete